Home-schooling tips to parents that might benefit from a bit of extra advice, from helping their kids get the best out of learning at home, to looking after their own mental health.
Presenter and mum-of-two Helen Skelton was joined by different education and home-schooling experts, to help parents discover the best ways to manage home schooling their children.
The series of features is designed to give very clear, practical help and advice to support home-schooling during this difficult time, when many parents are feeling isolated with the challenge of full-time parenting and teaching.
The Homeschool helpers included:
- Amanda Ashy-Boyd – Nutritional Therapist
- Jill Ritchie – Life Coach
- Laura Bacon – Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust
- Sally Maddison – Head Teacher
- Maddie Moate – Children’s TV Presenter
- Neil Jones – Strictly Come Dancing Professional